Image ID: 00349
Interior of Lawrence Fish Restaurant, 37 Market Place South showing tables prepared for dining with a glimpse of the Market Square through the windows. The venue was well known to locals from the 1930s because of the ballroom which was an important venue for social events. This large 17th century property was originally the home of Hugh Ripley, who was last Wakeman and the first Mayor of Ripon in 1604-5 and in 2018 is the premises of Halifax Building Society who acquired the site in 1966.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Shopping and Services, Cafes
Organisation Reference: 141932
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate