Image ID: 00356
Hebden's Ironmongers was on the junction of North Street, Fishergate and the Old Market Place. It became known as Hebden's Corner. The shop was in business for around eighty years, from the mid 19th century up until the late 1950's.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Shopping and Services, Street Scenes, Shops, Streets
Organisation Reference: 142100
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate