Image ID: 00369
The Midland Bank can be seen on the left hand side of the photograph, which was taken shortly after the Bank had been rebuilt in stone. The D. W. Moss cabinet maker and shop on the right, was soon to be demolished and became the site of Freeman, Hardy, Willis (footwear) in 1902, now the Yorkshire Building Society (2017). The Green Dragon Pub on Westgate is on the right hand side with two pedestrians in the road.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Shopping and Services, Street Scenes, Banks, Hotels and Public Houses, Shops, Streets
Organisation Reference: A0103
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate