Image ID: 00387
The Dean and Chapter donated the site on Priest Lane for the School which was erected and opened in 1853. Perkins & Son, Leeds were the architects, and it cost £900. The building was later extended by James Trees and Son, Ripon and also served as a Sunday School. A playing field, located next to it, was on the site where, in 2018, the Cathedral School stands.
Category: Educational, Children, Schools, People, Group Photographs
Organisation Reference: A0314
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate