Image ID: 00397
An image from a postcard taken from the south bank of the River Skell. The foundation stone for the eight St Anne's dwellings was laid by Miss E Greenwood of West Lodge on 27th August 1869; funded by the two Greenwood sisters. "Maison de Dieu' had been painted in large characters on the gable end. These premises were reconditioned in September 1983 to provide accommodation for four elderly Ripon citizens.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Emergency Services, Health and Welfare, Places of Worship, Cathedral, Waterways, Rivers
Organisation Reference: A0605
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate