Image ID: 00405
The statue was unveiled on 4th May 1912. Ripon Spa Hotel can be seen in the background. The gardens were designed and laid out by Mr J T Simpson, head gardener of the Corporation.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Civic Life, Dignitaries, Culture and Leisure, Gardens
Organisation Reference: A0804
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate