Image ID: 00426
Staff on the platform of Ripon Railway Station, with a wall of advertising in the background. The first part of the line opened between Ripon and Thirsk in May 1848. Passenger services ended in March 1967, with goods services finishing in October 1969, and the line closed completely as part of the Beeching cuts.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: People, Transportation, Group Photographs, Railway
Organisation Reference: A1507
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate