Image ID: 00487
An image of an etching which shows the four stone posts surrounding the obelisk, adorned with decorative spheres. Lamps were installed on top of the stone base posts in October 1830 with the first illumination taking place in November of the same year. They were eventually removed in June 1882.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Culture and Leisure, Street Scenes, Arts and Crafts, Market Square
Organisation Reference: A3008
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate