Image ID: 00556
Skellfield School was so named after its relocation to Skellfield Hall in Low St Agnesgate c1880. It remained there until 1927 when it moved to Baldersby Park. The building has been converted to flats and is now known as Alma House. This image appears to be a staff room or club room. Items in the room include a table being used for a version of a pool or snooker game, a microscope and a chess board.
Courtesy of Robert Cox
Category: Culture and Leisure, Educational, Education, Leisure, Schools
Organisation Reference: B0411
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate