Image ID: 00594
The fine ornate interior of the Pump Room of the Spa Baths finished with tile, marble and stained glass which depict scenes from Ripon's history. The Spa Baths in Park St were opened in 1905 as part of a wider scheme promoted by the Marquess of Ripon which included the Spa Gardens, Spa Park and Spa Hotel.
Courtesy of Robert Cox
Category: Culture and Leisure, Sports, Leisure, Swimming
Organisation Reference: B3110
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate