Image ID: 00614
This image shows the Spa Gardens and the spa Hotel in the background. The statue of the Marquess of Ripon was unveiled on 4th May 1912, and the War Memorial to the left, designed by F J Wilcoxson, was erected in 1920. The Spa Gardens were designed and laid out by Mr J T Simpson, head gardener of the Ripon Corporation.
Courtesy of Robert Cox
Category: Culture and Leisure, Military, Armed Forces, Gardens
Organisation Reference: B4501
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate