Image ID: 00623
Four Stavebearers, the Bellman, and Tom Hawley the Hornblower outside the Town Hall. Mr Harrison (gardener) stands on the left, Mr Tom Hawley (Hornblower) is in the centre, and Mr Charles Skirrow is on the right. The Town Hall was erected in 1798-1801 with support from Mrs Elizabeth Allanson, after a design by Wyatt.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Civic Life, People, Civic Events, Dignitaries, Portraits
Organisation Reference: B5112
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate