Image ID: 00664
Etherington's was situated at 1 Market Place on the corner of Kirkgate. It was previously occupied by J Bateman & Son (tailors and drapers). The shop was put up for auction in 1919, but closed in 1920, subsequently being taken over by Dixon Stephenson in 1922, who continued in the clothing line. The site is now (2017) occupied by the Skipton Building Society .
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Culture and Leisure, Shopping and Services, Fashion, Shops
Organisation Reference: C5907
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate