Image ID: 00737
A mixed class photo of boys and girls attending Coltsgate Hill Council Infants School in their school yard, with an adult presumably the class teacher on the right hand side. This Wesleyan School was opposite the Wesleyan Chapel on Coltsgate Hill and was closed in 1934 by West Riding Education Committee. The faÃ§ade of the school is present in 2018 as part of a residential conversion on St Wilfridâs Road.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Educational, Children, Education, Schools
Organisation Reference: C4710
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate