Image ID: 00756
An illustrated advert for these premises. The shop was situated at 1 Market Place on the corner of Kirkgate and occupied by J Bateman & Son. The shop was subsequently owned by James Etherington, and was then put up for auction in 1919, but closed in 1920, subsequently being taken over by Dixon Stephenson in 1922, who continued in the clothing line. The site is occupied by the Skipton Building Society in 2017.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Shopping and Services, Adverts, Shops
Organisation Reference: D2007
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate