Image ID: 00812
the butchers was located next door to the Wakeman's House. It was later occupied by Cuss and then Whitelock, both Greengrocers. In 1959 the adjoining premises on the left was occupied by Bells the Tailors. When the photograph was taken the shop to the left was P W Nelson - Tailor.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Recently Added, Shopping and Services, Added October 2018, Shops
Organisation Reference: G0313
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate