Image ID: 00917
Hebden's Ironmonger's shop was on the junction of Old Market Place and Fishergate, and is is still known by some as Hebden's Corner. The shop operated from the mid 19th century until the late 1950's. The premises were then bought by Boots the Chemist. Until recently the property was occupied by Santander Bank.
Courtesy of Unknown
Category: Culture and Leisure, Recently Added, Shopping and Services, Added July 2019, Fashion, Shops
Organisation Reference: E1406
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.Dedicate